Monday, May 19, 2014

The Best of Us!

 
Ladies and Gentlemen it's time to order your copy of my breakout novel: The Best Of Us!!!
To place your order visit, Xulon Press Amazon.com BarnesandNoble.com or Craig's List.
(If you wish to have your copy signed, please order it directly from me on Craig's List)

 
My goal is to make sure that the printed word never dies; to encourage others to write and to use my resources to help build the future writers of our great nation, but I can't do it without you. Buy your copy today!

For autographed copies, simply click below and leave me a personalized message!
 
*

Nakeia Council-Daniels has been an active artist for more than twenty years. A writer, vocalist, poet, and musician, she is now the author of her debut novel The Best of Us: A story of love, loss, corruption and family set in New York City.

Born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y. Nakeia now lives in Southern California with her husband Jerry and their three children, Jerry III, Jonathan and Naomi.

*Nakeia is pictured above with her beautiful daughter, Naomi - Mother's Day 2014*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment