Tuesday, June 24, 2014

When a writer loves you...


When a writer loves you…you will never die

A loved on recently shared a quote with me. While I am unsure who penned the phrase, I am glad they did because it stirred within the gratitude for who God created me to be, and the reason for pure expression. Whether brushes of paint on a canvas, tools chiseling stone, the elongated movement of limbs as they give glory in dance, the lingering sound of a melodious voice as it echoes into the atmosphere, or inspiration that births thoughts who grow up to be words poured onto pages; no matter how it is expressed…

art. is. love.

That being said, I will take the saying further and add, If an artist loves you, you become immortal. The thread of who you are will fill their hearts, hands, arms, and toes and you will be in every movement, your name spoken in every word, your laugh in every painting. What I know for sure is that God is real and his love for us is expressed every time an artist breathes.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment